Saturday, June 03, 2006

Farewell party in Finland 27.5.2006



If you are reading this blog, you belong to the elite group of my closest friends. Congratulations!!! hehe... just kidding.

This is the official site where you can find out what Im doing, where, when and why. But let's begin!

Today is a special day for me, because I finally got my VISA to Australia approved by the Australian government. JIPPIE! So 16 days left and then I will direct myself to Australia, Sydney. That will be the 18th June, Sunday. I must say that Im a little bit nervous already.

But let's go back few days... to Finland.
I had the greatest 6 six days for a long time and I want to thank you all (the ones who were there) for attending my party on Saturday. The whole night was great, including few boring hours in Kaivo, but the overall night was unforgettable. One of the things I won't forget are the bus we went to Kaivohuone and Mari's shoes! Well done girl! And even though we couldn't have our SingStar sessions in Sami's after party, it was nice!

I will really really miss you all! But remember that you are all more than welcomed to visit me in Sydney, if you have the time and money. And if not, you can follow my journey by reading this blog.

Yours,
Aino

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He babe,

Here is your first response on your blog!!!! Only a few days to go and then.....Watch out Australia!!! I know that I´m not suppose to talk about it, but I just wanted to be the first to comment on your blog! Just want to tell you that the last 1,5 years were great! So happy to have you as my friend. We both know that you are going to rock down under, and that you will have the best year of your life! And remember what I said.... I will come over next year... Even if I have to live on water and bread for the whole f****** year. Darling, good luck, be carefull so I will see you alive next year. And ofcourse we stay in touch! I will miss you a lot, but I know that this is not the end of a great friendship!

kiss and love...
Your Dutch sister

Anonymous said...

Hi Aino,

So glad that you are arrived in Sydney; my god the other part of the world. Even I found it very difficult to say goodbye yesterday at the Schiphol airport. You have been a kind of foster daughter the last half year. I'm sure you will have a fantastic year in Australia. A great experience. Wil and I will follow your weblog and everytime I write on Wendy's weblog (when she is in London) I will write a story on your weblog as well. And please learn to cook the Australian food!!!! Once again good luck there in down under, enjoy your stay and we will keep in touch via this weblog and via the msn. Many greetings and big hug from Ankie.